Overview of Tools and Timeline
Evaluation Tools and Timeline
Evaluation for data-based decision-making is a hallmark of PBIS. This document provides coaches with a quick reference to the most widely used tools for self-assessment and action planning, and suggests a timeline for implementation.
The following evaluation tools assist schools, districts, and the Midwest PBIS Network in answering these essential questions:
1) If you train your district / school personnel, do they implement PBIS?
2) If your schools implement PBIS, do they implement with fidelity?
3) If schools implement PBIS, are they able to sustain implementation?
4) Does PBIS implementation result in benefits to students?, and
5) Does PBIS implementation result in benefits to students for our most vulnerable students, and with complex needs?
Page links checked 1-6-22 AG